Services have now restarted in our building after many months of only being online due to Covid-19. Those who wish to attend the service in the church building will need to:
- Book a place at the service by emailing Jane Thomas (email@example.com). We will need to know if you require a single space or ‘bubble space’ (e.g. a couple or family from the same household). Spaces are limited because of social distancing guidelines so places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to book by Friday 1pm of each week.
- Entrance and exit to the church building will only be through the West End car park doors.
- Arrive no earlier than 10.10am wearing a face mask. This must be worn at all times.
- A sides person will greet you and ask you to sanitise your hands with alcohol gel and then record your details in a register. You will then be shown to your seat. Seats cannot be chosen as we must start filling from the front. Please observe the one-way system laid out on the floor.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times and will not be allowed to freely move around the building. There will be no crèche available.
- Toilets will not be available.
- PJ will lead the service from the front of church. There will be no service sheets, or bibles or literature available. The service will be projected onto the screen. Songs will be played at relevant points during the service, but singing is not permitted. You can bring your own bible to church.
- After the service, wait until a sides person asks you to leave and follow the one-way system out of the building into the car park.
- There will be no refreshments. You should leave the building and car park promptly, without socialising in either place.
Services will continue to be livestreamed via Zoom. Please feel free to access the service by Zoom Video or telephone link, but you will need the meeting ID and password which is obtainable by contacting our Vicar PJ on 01435 813372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent services can also be accessed later through our Vimeo Channel:
Our Vicar, PJ Guy is always available for conversation, by telephone or email, should you wish to contact him.
Our sincere best wishes as you seek to safeguard your own health and that of those you know and love.
P J Guy – Vicar of Horam October 2020
NEEDING HELP IF SELF-ISOLATING?
We’ve gathered a big group of volunteers from our churches who are happy to help you if you are self-isolating.
Please call us:
If you need some support in these challenging times, we’d love to help.
We can call you for a chat, pray with you over the phone, pick up your prescription or help you in other ways.
We can also help put you in touch with other local groups who can pick up your shopping for you.
We’ll do our best to help you!